Job Vacancy - Parish Clerk - RFO
VACANCY FOR PARISH CLERK/RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER
Applications are invited for the position of Parish Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer to manage the administration, personnel and finances of Eckington Parish Council.
The successful applicant will have:
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good IT skills.
• An understanding of basic accounting processes.
• An ability to understand and interpret local government law.
• Ability to work on their own.
• A relevant qualification (CiLCA) or the willingness to work towards achieving this.
• Knowledge of the area would also be an advantage.
Part Time 20 hours per week
Salary: £36,922 - £44,863 (SCP 33-41) dependent on experience.
Closing Date: 9 July 2021
Interview Date: TBC
If you are interested in applying for this post, have a strong public-service ethos and want to make a difference to the life of the Eckington community please contact Rosalind Bullimore, Parish Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org or 07715668815 Download an Application Pack
Posted: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 10:15 by Roz Bullimore