Challenging Times for Chesterfield Royal Hospital
Chesterfield Royal Hospital facing 'incredibly challenging time' as number of coronavirus patients rises 'substantially'.
We can all help by:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Thank you to all the NHS Staff who are working tirelessly.
Posted: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 12:20 by Roz Bullimore